cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sims Unlock for iPhone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sims Unlock for iPhone

I have all the information needed for an Sims unlock but have been unsuccessful with customer support getting it done although they have verified that the phone is eligible. Can someone from tech support please help?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey are you the Sprint Account Holder for the device in question? 

Highlighted

Sprint_unlock.jpeg

No sir I am not but I was given the phone by them. It was originally lost but later found after obtaining another iPhone. I have the account holder name, Troy Cooper; the phone number it was associated with, (214) 223-8666; the phone’s IMEI number,  354856094095913; and I was already advised the phone is eligible. Can you help me because all that information is available in your system that I’m verifying with u, even the previous phone number the phone was attached to has another iPhone connected. I have left the Sprint sims card in the phone and it's connected to Wi-Fi. Thank you for your help

Highlighted

Unfortunately, we cannot unlock this device and are unable to provide details without authentication of the account. Since it's not eligible as stated in our Policy, you'll need to work with the account owner and let them contact us for further assistance. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.