cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow LTE Speeds

Sprint Social Care

Re: Slow LTE Speeds

rainmakernyc, Were you able to perform any troubleshooting steps when you took the device to the store? Are you experiencing any other inconvenience, besides slow data speeds, are you having issues with calls, or text? Is this occurring in one or multiple locations?

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have refreshed my sim. I have cleared all my cache. I have reactivated my phone still no luck. I have tried multiple locations and LTE speeds remain the same. The tech at the store did the same as I without any change. It's the only thing affected on my phone.
Sprint Social Care

rainmakernyc, Please perform these steps: 1- Close all data web apps. 2- Turn the device off and then turn it back on. 3- Access the Web, in the address field, enter http://www.dslreports.com/mspeed. 4- Please provide me with the screenshot of test for further assistance. Jeffrey Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Here are the results...

DSLReports
Speed result of 1.8/2.65 Mbps

Speed Test » Results » 1.8/2.65 Mbps
Download and upload speed, bufferbloat measurement and comparison to other results from this ISP. Test number 14449283
Speed Profile Mb/s
ISP and Comparisons
Compare ISP: Sprint speed test results
Domain: speed test results
ASN: AS3651 speed test results
Speed faster download than 28% on 4G in united states
Run information
Result Value
Local Time 28th Apr 04:13PM
Ping
64 - 183 ms
Streams 3 : 1
Link 4G (cellular)
Device / OS phone / Android 7.0
Browser Android Chrome version: 57.0.2987.132
Browser CPU above average (14756)

Interested in more diagnosis?
visit our tools page

Sprint
• Listing page
• Recent end-user reviews
100 Unlimited freedom plan with 5GB hotspot data and t.. new

• Forum Sprint
Unlimitedville - $42.99 + taxes Sprint busniness unlimited hotspot plan
Franklin Wireless R850 mobile hotspot - no tethering
Franklin r850 hack
"inactive account" for 10+ years?!

© DSLReports · Est.1999
feedback · terms · desktop · dark theme
Journeyman

I can't find a way to insert the screenshot in the reply box...sorry..
GrandMaster

are you posting in here from a computer or phone?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Posting from my phone...
Journeyman

Been having the same issue, even swapped out phones and I'm still having this issue. I have yet to get anyone resolve to this problem. Considering another carrier at this point!
GrandMaster

when you switched out phones did the new phone come with a new sim card or did they swap out the sim card from the previous device?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

also is your phone fully up to the most recent update that started kicking out on the 5th of this month?
Journeyman

I'm having a similar issue with my new boost mobile s8. My galaxy j7 sitting right next to it is getting 15-46 mbps. My s8 on occasion will jump up to 9 or 10 but then right back to 1-2.5 mbps.

GrandMaster

are the speeds pretty much the same no matter where you go? if you go into town or more than say 5+ miles from your current location does the signal improve or stay the same?
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.