cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So much for customer service and retention loyalty

Highlighted
Journeyman

So much for customer service and retention loyalty

Been a Sprint customer since 2003.  I have 4 lines on my account.  Bill is around $300 per month.  I don’t understand why Sprint offers amazing deals for new customers, but does nothing for their long time loyal customers.  I need to upgrade two of the phones on my account.  But because I’m not a new customer, I can’t get the lease one, get one deal. As Lon time customers of Sprint, we get nothing to entice us to stay..  I spent 3 hours on the phone last night, got disconnected 3 times, and by the time I was put through to account services, they were closed.  Over the years, Sprint’s customer service has gone downhill to the point that they don’t even have customer service anymore.  

Guess it’s time to move on to another company that will give me the good deals that Sprint is giving their new customers.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: So much for customer service and retention loyalty

Buy one get one offers require new lines. Unfortunately, it's that way with all companies. New customers are provided deals on their plans for a limited time to assist with the costs of switching carriers. You stated that your call was disconnected. Has anyone reviewed your account for any discount offers that may be available in your account? What phone are you looking at for the upgrade?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

just keep in mind that once you jump to another carrier and get the new customer deal..2ish years later you are no longer a new customer and will be saying the same thing there as you are here.

its how they all work now...it isnt carrier specific.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman Van
Journeyman

I have similar situation - been loyal Sprint customer almost 20 years. The only thing they offer me is waive phone upgrade fee of $30. Newer Sprint customers receive very attractive offers much less than I pay monthly.  There seems to be no appreciation or retention plan for long term customers; it's almost as if they want me to switch carriers. Anybody know where customers typically take their business when they leave Sprint?

Tags (2)
Highlighted
GrandMaster

funny you mention this...

they go to any other carrier..and once they have been there a couple years and are no longer a "new" customer they run into the same thing and either jump back here or to the next carrier lol.

ALL carriers do this..this is the new way its done across the board.

@Van wrote:

I have similar situation - been loyal Sprint customer almost 20 years. The only thing they offer me is waive phone upgrade fee of $30. Newer Sprint customers receive very attractive offers much less than I pay monthly.  There seems to be no appreciation or retention plan for long term customers; it's almost as if they want me to switch carriers. Anybody know where customers typically take their business when they leave Sprint?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.