cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaking to someone in the USA

Journeyman

Speaking to someone in the USA

Can anyone give me a phone number to speak to someone in the USA.  I have spent two and a half hours today speaking to people in the Philippines and was unable to understand some of them and most of the others sounded like they were reading from a script.  The reason for the call is we dropped one of our 5 lines and sprint is charging $280.00 for early termination after my wife called and was advised none of our phones were under contract.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Speaking to someone in the USA

Good morning chipblanton3.

We are happy to give you a call and discuss this issue. We don't have a direct number to an American Representative but one can give you a call. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

After all I've been through my complaint was not resolved.  I was told Verizon should reimburse for the early termination fee oh and for the 3 1/2 to 4 hours I spent on the phone I got a $15 credit towards my minutes which when talking to sprint I understand should be free.  Was also told at one point in time someone would call me back within an hour and never received this call.   Spoke to Verizon and they seem very willing to help they may pay the early termination fee 

Sprint Social Care

Hello chipblanton3.

It is disappointing that you are not satisfied with the resolution we provided. Please keep in mind that the Unlimited Freedom plan cost less and offers more benefits than any other plan available. This means you will not have to worry about going over your minutes and in addition to Unlimited Data, Tex and minutes you will get 10 GB of Hotspot to use as you like. What are you waiting for? Let us help you save some money.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.