cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spending Limit Monitor

Highlighted
Journeyman

Spending Limit Monitor

I am looking for a way to view current spending limit charges. On my account dashboard it shows the balance of my spending limit charges, but I want to view the individual charge info. When I read the information Sprint has provided as to how to view this information it says to go to the Sprint website and click on Manage My Account, which isn't an option. It also says you can download the Spending Limit Monitor, which there is no link provided and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. My account says I have used $86 of my spending limit and I don't know of anything being spent on my account, so I would like to see what these charges are!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Spending Limit Monitor

Kjwolan,

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I can understand your point, you would like to see the details of your spending limit, in this link you can find more information about this https://sprint.co/2KkHVsW we currently have an app called "Account Balance Monitor" used for this purpose, but I am currently unable to locate the steps to download it, reason why I've sent this for review and will reply back as soon as I have any updates.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Kryshna,

Thanks for the quick response! My main goal is to download the  Spending Limit Monitor. Thank you for taking action in this matter. I am looking forward to being able to download the SLM. I will be patiently waiting your reply!

Thanks,

Kjwolan

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello, I see that there has been no replied made for how to download the monitor spending limit account. I would like to know because my spending limit says 238 out of 1200 and it always changes but I always pay my phone bill. I see that a lot of people have been having this issue and would to know what those charges on the spending limit is for. I have even chatted with a rep and no one seems to know ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello did you ever get a reply ?
Highlighted

I have reviewed the webpage that was given in the previous conversations and also the info I have on the monitor. If it was available as downloadable app before, I don't believe it is any longer. On www.sprint.com from a computer, there is a green indicator bar. If it turns red, you'll start getting warnings. From a phone, Account Balance Monitor appears on your home page and shows the status.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I found the same information.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nothing useful, unfortunately. Basically you just get to watch the little line fill up with the total amount spent out of your limit. There's no way to view what the charge actually is from what I can find. If there used to be an app for it they have removed it.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.