cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint New Website.....Just Garbage!!!! Uh-Oh

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint New Website.....Just Garbage!!!! Uh-Oh

I can't believe absolutely no one at Sprint can tell me why I can't access my phones eligibility upgrade throught the Sprint website.  All they want to tell me is that I'm eligible for an upgrade and if I would like to upgrade my phone.  "I know that I'm eligible for an upgrade, but why can't I see that for myself on my page?"  This new page fustrates me and I agree with another user who posted about the new Sprint website, it's just gargage.

The chat feature on the site was worthless as they couldn't figure it out and when I called, I was told to create a new account, but that didn't work either.  I called a local Sprint store and was told to head to one of their stores.  The promotion says Online only, why would I head to the Sprint store to place an online order when if Sprint got it's act together; I could place it online here.

I'm out of my contract with Sprint right now, I'm only giving them this one last chance; if not I'm switching to something else.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?   

sprint.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Sprint New Website.....Just Garbage!!!! Uh-Oh

Greetings ,
While I agree that the new Sprint site is sub par, I don't think it is garbage. I realize you posted in the specefic Forums feedback site board and not the off topic board. But I too have experienced long loading times on the main site and on the forums here a well. I also can not access some support sections of the main site unless I create and account and log in, which I feel anyone should be able to access with out an account.
What is the URL web page of the site that says you are eligible for an upgrade? That your having issues with?
Yours,
-J
Journeyman

I have seen that error before, are you the account owner or is your phone provided by your employer? When you register your online account for My Sprint, you have to enter your PIN to have the permissions to upgrade online. If your phone is paid for by someone else, they would have the PIN and the permissions to upgrade your phone. Chat can typically solve any issue if you have the account PIN.  The question here is do you have the PIN for the account? If you do not, then none of the agents can help you because without the PIN you don't have the permissions to make any changes to the account.

Journeyman

I contacted the Sprint chat and told them my passcode, explained to them what the issue was, the I was transfered to another rep to call.  I called the number and rep was having a hard time understanding what my problem was and she said that I was eligible for an upgrade (which I already knew) but I wanted to see it online.  She then told me to contact a Sprint store (which I did) and they said "oh your probably need to come in to the store and place your order", but the deal clearly says Online or Call only.  It didn't made sense.

Also, this is my account personal and I'm the account owner.  

Journeyman

when you log in, you hover over My Spring > Upgrade eligibility and I looks like it's going, but then it stops and I get the "Uh-Oh" error.  (Pic that I uploaded.)

Journeyman

It has been fixed, it was actually the Sprint putting a restriction for Fraud Protection.  I couldn't buy anything online until I resolved this issue.  I just wish someone would have called me or emailed to let me know.

GrandMaster

keep in mind that even though all the places you called were Sprint when it comes to the site itself its best left to the agents in here. they are familiar with the system and are able to get in contact with the controllers of the site to try and get issues figured out and fixed. call in agents wouldn't know much about the site itself or how to fix their issues..especially with this being a new set up. without any personal info or details was there anything specific they had to do to fix it? mainly asking in case someone else runs into this
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.