cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Not Honoring Promotion

Journeyman

Sprint Not Honoring Promotion

I have at my end point! In May my family upgraded and renewed plans with Sprint. I have had Sprint service for 16 years. We came to them from having Nextel! I have and the same plan FOREVER. When we leased new phones and added a line this time around the promotion was first line 50/mo Two lines 90/mo and lines 3-5 FREE!!.. My bill has doubled and I can't get anyone to help me. I get only agents that want to argue with me about the plan I have. I switched because I was told this would be cheaper. My bill is now over $120 a month MORE. I have spent hours and hours on the phone and no one will help. They have me on the wrong plan and are charging me for lines 3 & 4.  I understand this and I don't understand why I can't get Sprint to. I am fed up with the contract I agreed to not being honored. They tell me one thing on the phone and I agree to it and then bill me total different. How do I get out of this and away from Sprint.

1 REPLY
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint Not Honoring Promotion

Hi Mswin. I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us. Please allow me the chance to look into this for you. Please reply to the private Message that I sent you at your earliest convenience.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.