cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Only Cares About Your Payments Not You as a Customer

Journeyman

Sprint Only Cares About Your Payments Not You as a Customer

I have called Sprint Repeatedly about dropped calls and bad reception on both of our LG V30+ phones. After taking the phones to a corporate sprint store 30 miles away from my home, I was told that the problem was more than likely the phones themselves. This has been going on since we got the phones in March of 2018.  I have been repeatedly told that nothing will be done because of the flex lease contract. It seems that all Sprint cares about is their bottom line.  I have requested that they allow me to upgrade my current phones due to the issue they told me I would have to pay out the lease for the defective phones in order to upgrade.  So Sprint I hope you and your contract live happily ever after, I am switching to Verizon effective tomorrow. It makes no sense, you would make more by maintaining your current customer base. This makes me wonder if T-Mobile really doesn't want Sprint Customers. 

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Sprint Only Cares About Your Payments Not You as a Customer

If it's not too late I'd love to take a look at your account and see how I can help.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Only Cares About Your Payments Not You as a Customer

I have gone round and round with this including back office escalation and have been told the same thing. I have been left feeling completely deflated and frankly don't care to be a Sprint customer any longer. It is very obvious that sprint only cares about money and not customer loyalty.  Which by the way if my request had been honored they would have made more that the required lease pay out. I have already made arrangements to switch to Verizon, just waiting for phone to be delivered.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.