cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee

Good day,  I am a Sprint customer since 2015 and now delayed soldier in Afghanistan.  My wife recently added a line [which changed our plan] but identified that we would not need it [me in Afghanistan] and returned the phone 48 hours later meeting the 14 day window of the Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee.  This was a great experience as the Sprint in store staff were very professional and helpful.  Unfortunately what did not occur was the reset of my plan [Half-Price Plan Promotion].  The plan I now have is Unlimited Freedom MRC, which is an additional $60 a month.  How do I get my plan reset under the Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee or is there another option available to me?  Thank you in advance for your support. 

P.S.  I tried to get this corrected over the phone but I only get a 20 min moral call [phone will hang up] and being on hold 10+ mins + re explain my situation does not leave me allot of time, last call I tried to make to get this resolved we got disconnected before reaching a solution.  You might say get your wife to call, her and I came to the agreement that it is best I handle this before we get into a further bind, LOL. 

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee

bigbay98,

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out to us. I will be more than glad to help with this situation. In order for me to better assist you, account information is needed. I have sent you a private message, please respond as soon as you have an available time.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

Hey bigbay98 It looks like your private messages are not enable. Please go to your account settings> Preferences> Check the box to enable private messages.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I see no check box to enable private messages nor does any of the below allow me to see a private messages check box, I have clicked on every clickable link / box / even went into my sprint main page acct and clicked around - nothing / did a search in the search box and got allot of hits on cell phone messages, which does me no good as I am in Afghanistan Smiley Sad - what am I doing wrong? Below is what I see from my end:

To the right of the page where I see our messaging there is a box titled: Quick Links - in this box there are ' My settings' & 'Edit my preferences'

When I click on 'My settings' I have several buttons 'Personal' or 'Preferences' or 'Avatars' or 'Tagging' or 'Macros' or 'Subscriptions & Notifications'

When I click on 'Edit my preferences' I have the same choices as the above.

Under 'Preferences'

Time zone or Language or 'Ignore HTML' Check Box or 'View signatures in posts' check box or 'Default editor to use for posts' with 3 bubbles to choose from 'Rich Text Editor / HTML Editor /

Use default (Rich Text Editor)" or 'Automatically subscribe me to topics or reviews I participate in' check box or 'Show confirmation pages for posts' check box.

Journeyman

I see no check box to enable private messages nor does any of the below allow me to see a private messages check box, I have clicked on every clickable link / box / even went into my sprint main page acct and clicked around - nothing / did a search in the search box and got allot of hits on cell phone messages, which does me no good as I am in Afghanistan Smiley Sad - what am I doing wrong? Below is what I see from my end:

To the right of the page where I see our messaging there is a box titled: Quick Links - in this box there are ' My settings' & 'Edit my preferences'

When I click on 'My settings' I have several buttons 'Personal' or 'Preferences' or 'Avatars' or 'Tagging' or 'Macros' or 'Subscriptions & Notifications'

When I click on 'Edit my preferences' I have the same choices as the above.

Under 'Preferences'

Time zone or Language or 'Ignore HTML' Check Box or 'View signatures in posts' check box or 'Default editor to use for posts' with 3 bubbles to choose from 'Rich Text Editor / HTML Editor /

Use default (Rich Text Editor)" or 'Automatically subscribe me to topics or reviews I participate in' check box or 'Show confirmation pages for posts' check box.

GrandMaster

thats weird. once you click on your name and end up in your profile it should be under "edit preferences" then in there you should see "private messenger" without having to click on anything. should be between "privacy" and "kudos". youre not seeing this?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.