cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint gave my pre-ordered phone to another customer now giving me the run around!

Journeyman

Sprint gave my pre-ordered phone to another customer now giving me the run around!

On November 22 2016 I ordered the iPhone 7 plus from a sprint store in Lakewood CA. The salesman told me it would take three weeks and they would email me when they received it. Well three weeks passed and no word from sprint. On December 27, I went to the store to inquire about the status of my phone after an hour of running back and forth to the manager, the salesman finally confessed that they had given my phone to another customer but they had another phone just like the one I ordered. For the next 45 minutes they tried to activate the phone but couldn't because it was reserved for someone else. Finally I was told by the manager that they had to email someone in tech to release the hold on the phone and that would take 24 hours. So after 2 and a half hours I leave the store without my phone. The next day I returned to the store and the same salesman assisted me. He wasn't sure if the the tech received the email because the lady that sent it was off that day and the manager was off that day so after running around for 30 minutes he finally said it was off and proceeded to activate it this took another 45 minutes because it wouldn't give me credit for the money I had initially paid on November 22 so I was paying twice for a mistake they had made. His explanation was the manager was not in to authorize a refund needless to say I walked out of there without a phone,
1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint gave my pre-ordered phone to another customer now giving me the run around!

Rare_Kut2

This is extremely concerning and absolutely not the perception we want our most valuable members to have about us. If you're still needing assistance regarding your bill, please feel free to send us a Private Message, include your phone number and security PIN, just click on my name and then select “send a message" . We'd love to help and improve your experience with us.

We look forward to hear back from you!

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.