cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint hijacked my Boost mobile phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint hijacked my Boost mobile phone

I am not, nor have I ever been, a Sprint customer.  I had service w/ Boost mobile.  I requested an unlock from Boost, which they kindly performed, then bought a new phone and moved my number to Google Fi.  With the Boost SIM still in the old phone, which had been unlocked, it got hijacked and locked to Sprint.  UICC Unlock says "Your device is locked to Sprint SIMS only" and a Google SIM won't work in it.  I need this phone unlocked.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Sprint hijacked my Boost mobile phone

If this phone was previously on a Boost account, you will need to reach out to them. Boost is one of the MVNOs of Sprint, but they handle their own unlocks. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's the first thing I tried.  The guy argued w/ me forever that it was already unlocked.  Finally, he put the ticket in to have it unlocked again, but nothing has happened.  Originally, the phone reported that it was locked to Boost, but after a day or two of saying it was unlocked now it says Sprint.  You've hijacked my phone that was unlocked.

Highlighted

We can look into this. You can send me a PM, and I will see what the IMEI states on our end. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.