cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint is still giving me the run around still and over charging me!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is still giving me the run around still and over charging me!

I have been with Sprint for over 10 years and have never had so much trouble then I have had this past year! I was promised a free line and 2 discounted phones, "no strings attatched"....Sure! It's been a very expensive nightmare. It was supposed to be fixed in February, but nothing has changed and my bill is absolutely ridiculous for 2 phones and 1 tablet! It's criminal what they are doing! And, calling doesn't do any good because then there is no proof of what they said. Chatting doesn't do any good because the techs either can't or refuse to fix the issues. Why put everything in the computer if no one will read it and I have to tell yet another low level person who will either say someone from the next tier up will call (but never do) or the line miraculously looses the chat or the call. I can't afford their ungodly rates and my military discount, that I had since I 1st went to Sprint, just disappears.The bills are impossible to understand, they are sneaky and no one listens to the actual issues before trying to point the finger at the customer! 

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Sprint is still giving me the run around still and over charging me!

Taking a look at your account, I see that we provided credit adjustments to your bill. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Every time I talk with Sprint, I specifically say do not change my plan at all! 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Are you meaning the military discount? 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.