cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint representative, was misleading on the Flex Leasing. Told me nothing about the penalties..

Journeyman

Sprint representative, was misleading on the Flex Leasing. Told me nothing about the penalties..

I've been with sprint for over 8 yrs and the representative that represents sprint was very misleading about lease end option on flex lease. Now its too late to buy my phone because I'm on a month to month. When I called in about 6 months ago the other respective did not say anything about not being able to buy my phone. Once my contract over. Or told me that I must buy now or can't purchase it later. Today I called in because I recieved a text from sprint. Even the rep said there were a lot customer with the same problem, I'm having..

I think sprint as a whole company don't care about loyal customers. So I'm paying way too much for the phone and I have a damage on the phone so i wanted to buy it and upgrade 3 new phones. And return the other 2 phone.

But I have to pay for damage and she had no clue what it would cost..

Very mad customer...

Thanks sprint for treating a loyal customer..  

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Sprint representative, was misleading on the Flex Leasing. Told me nothing about the penalties..

I understand your frustration with the lack of correct information provided. I would like to verify something. Were you told that you couldn't buy the phone at all (for state restrictions), or are you being told that you have an additional fee to buy it out and you've been paying month to month for a while?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.