ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint will not honor a price given to me for their service. Their customer service is awful!

Journeyman

Sprint will not honor a price given to me for their service. Their customer service is awful!

I have spent over 2 hours on the phone and 1.5 hours on chat and it has been a complete waste of time. I switched to sprint in April to save money. I was paying roughly $200 a month with my previous carrier but only had unlimited data on 2 out of 3 lines. I spent 3 hours in a store writing down every detail triple confirming my monthly price before agreeing to switch over. Now 2 months later I am paying $50 more a month than I was before and also $50 more a month than I was PROMISED. Repeatedly by the store rep. I have spoken to countless people on the phone who are not willing to honor what I was told. I was simply asking for even a $20 monthly credit to compensate for this and they offer me a one time credit of $10. Are you kidding me?  Now I’m stuck paying an extra $600 a year and when I said I was going to go back to my previous carrier the rep actually said ok go ahead I’m sure you can port your number back over. Wow....

1 REPLY 1

Re: Sprint will not honor a price given to me for their service. Their customer service is awful!

We don't want to lose you as a customer, however we can only base credits on a valid promotion. Was there a promotion that you should be getting that isn't applying to the bill? 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.