cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Missing Credits

Journeyman

Still Missing Credits

Is a written dispute more effective for receiving credits that were promised but that have never shown up? I'm pretty tired after four months of arguing and 6 months of poor service.
I lease-purchased three new phones in November--a Galaxy S8, and two A7's. When I was comparing the phones and the offers, the A7's kept showing that I was eligible for both a $6 credit to my data plan and a $10 loyalty credit. Before I made my purchase, I reached out via chat and asked a rep if that was correct because only the $6 credit was showing up when I went to check-out. The rep assured me that the $10 loyalty credit would eventually show up. I repeated my question again to confirm if both the $10 credit and $6 credits would be applied and was again assured they would. Only saw the $6 credits in December, but knew they could take 1-2 bills. In January, still no $10 credits for those two phones. Started a new chat and was told that that I was not eligible for both credits, that they could not both be applied to an account at once. I told the rep I had a copy of the chat where the rep assured me TWICE that I was eligible and they would both show up. I was told an escalation ticket would be opened and they would attempt to resolve my issue. February came and still no credit. I started a new chat and a rep said she saw where the escalation case was resolved and I should receive my credits by the end of the month. End of February came and no credits. I called and spoke with a rep who apologized profusely and said she would issue the credits because she saw that they were approved. I did receive $30 in credits for each phone after I got off the phone with her and assumed the monthly credits would eventually kick in. March comes and no credits are issued. I started a new chat and was told that the case had been resolved, I would see the credits on the next bill and to "rest assured" they would definitely show up this time. I was also asked if they could possibly try to offer me a better service plan to which I vehemently refused because of the poor service up to this point. I ended the chat. Now it is April, I have received my new bill and guess what?? No credits. I have been with Sprint for almost 10 years, watching my bills go up, watching my services go down. I live in the same community as the US home office. And I cannot get the credits I was promised. I've done my due diligence, kept every chat transcript, records of every call, and they just don't seem to care.
Any thoughts on how effective a written dispute would be at this point? 

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Still Missing Credits

We don't want our customers to feel this way. I'm happy to review the account and see if I can get the discounts attached easily. If not, I'll look into escalating to have it taken care of. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Through this message board? Because it's 12 hours later and, like my billing credits, I've got nothing. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey KCNole. Sorry about that, not sure why that didn't get through to you. I'm dropping you a private message right now. Please let me know if you don't see anything come through. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.