cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting from "Upper Management" to call me back about a resolution to my complains!!!!!

Journeyman

Still waiting from "Upper Management" to call me back about a resolution to my complains!!!!!

A month and at least 7 messages, chats and calls to customer service and on all of them I was told that the claim has been escalated and Upper Management will call me back in 24-48 hours with a response... a month and still nothing.... they claim they have tried to call and left a voicemail but there is nothing on my phone... that is baloney!!! what a crappy company and crappy customer service!!!! SPRINT sucks!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Still waiting from "Upper Management" to call me back about a resolution to my complai

call the executive offices.. 1855-246-0944.. Sometimes they will help and others they won't just like all of Sprint customer care.. Selectively helpful
Journeyman

Re: Still waiting from "Upper Management" to call me back about a resolution to my complai

Exact Same thing happened to me...

Even worse, I actually received a call but couldnt pick up, so they left me a message to call them back at 855-246-0944 - Which I did. But when you call this number, all you get is a message that says : "This is no longer a working number at Sprint. Please try another number."

SO SO FRUSTRATING!!! 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.