cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store is not accepting device for return and hence crossing 14 days return policy

Highlighted
Journeyman

Store is not accepting device for return and hence crossing 14 days return policy

Hello,

I am here giving in return for Sprint record, I have taken samsung note 9 from high st corporate store on lease on 26 Jan 2019 and trying to return it from last 3 days. Store doesn't accept device saying different reasons like they are unable to pull account etc. Customer care helping me to give return kit by mail. I will end up my 14 days on 9th Feb and return kit may not be able to carry my device to sprint office within this time frame. I already got email that my account is cancelled and i need to pay remaining lease amount even though i am in 14 days policy. I am harassed by all of these and unable to understand what to do. I am declaring here that i have reached you within 14 days but it was not processed hence no charges should be applied to me.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Store is not accepting device for return and hence crossing 14 days return policy

I would hate to see you leave Sprint. Smiley Sad If the return kit was mailed out within the 14 day window, then yes we will still take it. If you see the charges please reach out to us. 

Journeyman

Re: Store is not accepting device for return and hence crossing 14 days return policy

Thank you for quick reply, Please get my details on private message and help me to reverse charges applied.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Please send me a private message with your phone number and account PIN please.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.