Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tennessee Service Issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tennessee Service Issues

We live in Antioch, TN and have horrible service!  When I first got Sprint over 12 years ago, I lived in Missouri.  I adore their good customer service and prior to moving to Tennessee their coverage.  Now is the first time I am thinking about switching providers.  We lived in a very rural area of Tennessee when I first moved here 4 years ago, so I understood the poor service.  When we moved to Antioch just outside Nashville we were excited to have good service again and we did for a few months and now it is downright miserable!  What is going on??  We cannot access data at all at home inside or out.  I chatted with a Sprint representative and they offered the Airave as an option despite me clearly telling them I did NOT have cable or internet in my home.  The representative assured me we didn't need internet/cable for it to work, just had to plug it in.  Received the device after requesting it a 2nd time because the first representative didn't place the order like he said he would and it clearly states in the instructions that you must have internet/cable service.  (I have the chat transcripts that prove all this!)  ARGH!  So now I'm thinking my only other option to get better service in my home is to switch to Verizon.  Has anyone else had this experience here in Tennessee?? Providence just outside Nashville in Mt. Juliet is horrible too and the gentlemen that work at the Sprint Store located there state it will not be getting any better.  I do not like wasting my money on service that doesn't work!!!  Very unhappy with Sprint for the first time ever!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Tennessee Service Issues

the agents will need a zip code and the closest cross streets so they can look at the closest tower that would cover you..

do you pick up ANY data signal at all? even the slightest LTE signal? if so you might be able to get the Magic Box which takes the LTE signal and boosts it further. might be an option for you and this one does NOT need any net from your side..this one is a plug and play directly to your outlet only...but it must be able to pull a LTE signal..
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I would really REALLY like to resolve this issue, but the individuals in the store state there is really nothing else to be done.  How do I contact an agent through here?  I was told in store the Airave was my only option, that they don't have the "Magic Box" anymore.  And when I chatted online with someone, they seemed quite uninformed as well.  I really don't know what else I should do right now.  Sprint seems to be failing me.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

the magic box is the new one that just came out that boosts your LTE signal further. it does NOT cover the voice side of things.

the airave runs off your home net and boosts your voice signal but does not cover the data side.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Wizard

arielstranger. Thanks for bringing this up to our attention. We would love to assist you with your services. What's the make and model of your device? Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps? Also, as fireguy_6364 mentioned, we would need your nearest cross street and ZIP code to review the performance on your area.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have an iPhone 7 Plus and my husband has an iPhone 7.  We both have the issue with service streets by our house are Weatherstone Cove West and Pin Oak Dr, Antioch TN 37013.  No one I’ve spoken to regarding this has mentioned trouble shooting as my device works perfectly in other areas, brilliantly in Missouri when we go to visit so it seems purely a network service issue. Any help you can give would be oh so appreciated!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

arielstranger. Thanks for replying back, I reviewed the report for your area and we can see that, unfortunately, there is an outage affecting the service, it is impacting the LTE data service. Our technicians are working to fix it as soon as possible, however, I would like you to please reply to the private Message that I just sent you, so we can discard some possibilities.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

How long will it take to fix the outage?  I have until January 2018.  If I can't get this service issue resolved by then we will be forced to switch carriers.  I hope the outage is the issue and it can be fixed soon!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.