cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer Service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Terrible Customer Service

We have been Sprint customers for over 12years and I have never had to deal with so many rude and unhelpful reps, ever!! I dont know what happened to this world, but since when do companies not stand behind their employees and admit when they are wrong?

We are on a family share plan with both my daughters and their husband, and for anyone trying to get new phones on the plan is a joke. 

It all started in late November when my daughter was out of memory on her phone. She went into the sprint store #3108 and spoke to the customer service rep in the store. He looked up the account and stated that she did not owe on her phone and that she could get a new one that day, that I just had to come down and sign for it but if I couldnt she could use the ipad in the store, use my log in, add her as an admin and then she could bypass me coming down. Well she could not figure it out and because I was at work and couldnt sign for it, she left. After about a week she and her husband decided to go on their own plan with a different carrier, because her phone was up in November and his in December. The new carrier said they needed to show that their lines were up, so I got online and sent her screenshots of both their lines being up and not owing anything. 

So now we get our phone bill and it says she still owes for her phone. I called customer service, get hung up on, like always and then tell her that she needs to call and get things straight.

Begrudgingly, she calls customer service and  explains the situation and the rep puts her on hold while "he looks into things" and explains that she can upgrade her phone but she still had one year left to pay.  She explained to him what she was told in sprint store and that we had a screenshot proving that phones were paid. He then told her that there was nothing he could do, and that she should talk to her local Sprint Store and hung up. So after being on the phone for 45 minutes, following his advice she called our local sprint store,  and proceeded to tell him what was going on and that she was frustrated because what she was told was not being honored. She would not had switched if she had a year left to pay. He then hung up on her, She, thinking  they got disconnected called back 3 more times and each time got immediately transfered to the 800#.  After getting the run around so much, she gives up and calls me to see if i can help.

I decided to go down to the Sprint store, thinking they can't hang up on us and decided to speak  with the manager, he proceeded to tell me that he did not hang up on her, he was "transfering her to customer servce" because he couldnt help her.  And also stated that  by the description my daughter gave of the rep that helped her in novemeber doesnt match any of the employees they have EVER had.  In complete disbelief, that not only did we not get anywhere calling customer service, the MANAGER would not even help.

I am so dissapointed in this This multi-BILLION dollar company  and the fact that NO ONE will admit they made a mistake and honor what we were told.

How is this fair!?!?!? Obviously we dont have recorded proof of what the rep said, we just have memory of the event. I do however have the screenshot showing that she did not owe and they still are fighting tooth and nail saying she needs to pay. With this miss information, it's ending up costing my daughter over $1000 in phones and phone bills with in 2 months. When sprint could just own up to their mistake, and write off $350.

I am shaking my head in discust, and  can tell you that they will be losing the rest of our family's business and I will never have a nice thing to say about them.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello bunnyandewok98.

We are very concern to read this type of feedback. First, we would like to express our deepest regret for the inconvenience caused.

Under no circumstances we want our most valuable members to feel this way. Please reply to the private message I sent you when you get a chance,

I'd love the opportunity to turn this around and explore all your options to find the best resolution for you.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

No matter what is stated, they simple do not care about you. They are concerded about the negative feedback but they just don't care about your satisifaction.

We will pray for you......... keep us posted. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.