cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst customer service I have seen and been a lpyal customer for 15 years

Journeyman

The worst customer service I have seen and been a lpyal customer for 15 years

After 15 years dealing which I thought was a reputable and honest cutomer, will be leaving soon., Was misrepresented when I leased my iPhone 7 in January when I was given only 2GB of memory. Now my bill has climbed twice in two months. Call for a represenative to stay on hold for 30 minutes? Have a supervisor promise a diffrent rate and the bill arrives and not there? Informs me today to visit the store which is a hour away who care nothing about their customers and the worst attitide I have ever seen..The Aliso Viejo store. Go with Verizon! Sprint no longer cares.  Will be sure to have this on yelp soon. 

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: The worst customer service I have seen and been a lpyal customer for 15 years

PJMETZGER, We definitely understand, this can be a very frustrating situation. In order for me to help you, just to clarify, were you given an iPhone 7 2GB memory? Or was with a 2GB data plan? I would like to take look into this matter for you. Can you please send me a private message? Just click on my name and then select "send a message" for further assistance.

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: The worst customer service I have seen and been a lpyal customer for 15 years

Completely agree, and I am a brand new customer.  The Topanga Mall Store is dishonest, and no one in Customer Service, including the District Store manager can resolve this issue.  The pass the buck to everyone!!!!!!

Journeyman

I don't think it is just that 1 store. it is Sprint as a whole. Once they get to to sign the contract they really dont care until you get to the end of the contract. I have been fighting the a contract pricing issue for 4 months too and having the same issues in Indiana. Have talked to several people in customer Service and have visited the local store and still have the same issue.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.