Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate my Sprint sim card

Journeyman

Unable to activate my Sprint sim card

Hi,

I've recently got my Sprint sim card, I ordered it from online (Order No: oy-shso-834443096), but whenever I try to activate it online, there's an error. It asks to enter my ICCID number, but after entering it, there's an error that's saying "please press continue to proceed with your order." Why's it showing that? Can you please help me with that? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Unable to activate my Sprint sim card

farabi2017, I'd like to ask some questions to determine why this can be happening. Are you currently a Sprint customer? If not, are you trying to activate a Sprint phone or an eligible BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)? Have you tried clicking on "proceed with your order"? If so, is it asking you to choose a device or pay anything?

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.