cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unacceptable billing practices - for over 12 months

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unacceptable billing practices - for over 12 months

I’ve tried for over 12 months (as you can see by the attached email chain) to get bogus lines removed from my account.  I currently have 35 lines on my account.  According to my web login, I have 69 lines.  I’ve marked all the bogus lines as Invalid Device #.  In October 2017 I received a phone call from my sprint rep, David Flores, that he could provide me with 23 FREE devices to keep in my locked storage for activation at any time when I had a device issue.  Several times during the call, I questioned the FREE and he confirmed they were FREE, no charge devices.  Since we had many old Kyocera devices on our account this sounded like a good idea because every time I have a device issue, it takes a week to get and a 1-2 hour phone call to get it activated.

I received the FREE devices and put them in my LOCKED storage.  When we called in to activate one of the lines on an old device with issues, we found out that ALL the devices had a ‘temporary placeholder number’.  On 10/25/17 when we received the first invoice, we saw the monthly phone ‘purchase’ charges as well as the monthly service charges for the devices.

I immediately disputed the charges during several emails and phone calls.  The devices were returned and signed for on 1/25/18.  As you can see by the screenshot below, every month is a BATTLE to get credit for these BOGUS charges.

I could send you about 50 different emails that I’ve sent or received from my sprint rep, David Flores if you want to peruse them. 

I just want these lines (22 of them) and there bogus charges removed from my monthly invoice as well as my online account. 

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Unacceptable billing practices - for over 12 months

Oh wow. That sounds extremely frustrating. I would like to look into this. Is this account your business account?

Journeyman

Yes, it is a business account.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

On Community we can't handle business accounts. Please contact our department that is for our business clients. Here is the phone number 800-927-2199. 

Journeyman

I'll try another phone number.  Why not.  I've spoken to so many 'customer service reps' in the last year of this issue. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.