cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized transactions

Journeyman

Unauthorized transactions

Why did sprint remove the payment $153.59 from my bank account without authorization????? I don't have any money in the account now I'm overdrafted I told the representatives this morning that I would go to the store center on Friday to pay the amount. I'm so disappointed with the transaction.
5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Unauthorized transactions

Good morning Tonigarcia

That doesn't sound right. Allow us to review your account and figure out what happen. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman Ja1
Journeyman

I CAN NOT GET ANY HELP!!!!!!!

Since June 2016, Sprint has been taking out a lot of money out of my bank account over the course of the month, anywhere between $415 and $717, leaving my account overdrawn many time, racking up NSF fees.  Sprint denies it, but I have the bank statements proving the money taken out of my account (I am not on automatic debt, either).  I have tried to get help, reported the activity and Sprint calls themselves opening up a fraud case, but everytime I call to resove this, I have been on hold for over 30 minutes, then I have to tell the same story over, from the begining and at the end of the conversation, nothing has been resolved. Eventually they tured my service off and they are now saying I owe them a $1000.00, I'm late on my payment and they are going to send me to collections. I do not want my credit ruined over their error. 

I call the number they gave me to the fraud department almost everyday and it always says there is a high volume of calls and to call back. You can not even hold or leave a message to have someone return your call. 

I am writing today in hopes that someone can give me a number to corporate offfices or to a department that can help me. 

Thank you in advance.

Journeyman

Who's account at Sprint were these monies applied to? Did the bank have any recommendations for you? Perhaps someone has gotten hold of you debit card number and pin and is using your account to pay their Sprint bill. This just reeks of some sort of identity theft issue. I mean, I don't know if that is the case but to be safe I think I'd approach it from that standpoint.

Journeyman

Also be careful when you pay someone else bill for them....the automated system will save your info for future payments
Sprint Social Care

Good morning Ja1.

Thanks for reaching out. We are extremely concern to read this type of feedback. We would like to review your account and speak to Fraud on your behave if necessary. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.