ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unethical billing and non resolution

Journeyman

Unethical billing and non resolution

Sprint is charging me double for some services that have never been requested in the first place. They are also charging me a monthly deal for a phone they gave us for free on a deal. They are also charging for accessories we have never had. Its the second time in 3 months we have been overcharged. They owe me around $140 and I'm struggling to get them to credit my account. I would recommend everyone to watch their bills very closely. I'm so sorry I ever dealt with this company. 

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Unethical billing and non resolution

I'm sorry to hear there has been so much shenanigans with your billing. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. Did a promo end recently? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

When my husband added the 1122 number onto the account - Sprint advised him to take the S10 becuse the promo was for an additional phone free. So he went ahead and did this promo deal. They are charging a rental fee every month for the free phone and have added international calling onto it twice.  This additional free phone has never even been taken out the box so why would there be international calling for $15 x two. The another phone also has international calling billed twice when it was never requested. The ONLY phone that we asked for a $15 international calling was # ending 2517. Then three of the phones have safe and found and something else for $9.99 when never requested, In fact we asked Sprint in May to take it off. We have also been charged $11 for a stylus we never ever ordered or received. Then when they have overcharged my husband by $140 they want to impose a late $12 fee when it is Sprints fault the payment didn't go through in the first place. This is the second time Sprint has tried to cheat us with the bill. My husband is a pensioner and this is simply disgusting. Someone from Sprint phoned and said they would credit us $50 - they can go to hell. We are owed $140. I cannot tell you how upset we are at such blatant dishonesty by Sprint and then some feeble attempt to placate us without sorting the issue out fairly. 

Wizard

I get your frustration. I truly do. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info, so I can take a deeper look into this for you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Can't see the PM - where ? Messenger? 

Journeyman

received it

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.