cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Plus and Empty Promises

Journeyman

Unlimited Plus and Empty Promises

I was recently promised to be placed on the unlimited plus plan with my 4 phones that I already had activated with Sprint.  I was also told that I was eligible for the BYOD promotion that was in place on 8/17/2018, when i called and i was moved to the unlimited plus.  This would be place my four lines at, $50, $30, $10 and $10, after signing up for autopay.  $100/ month for 4 lines of service and unlimited plus sounded great to me.  I know what you're thinking, that sounds too good to be true.  Of course it was.  I called in this morning to make sure that everything was in place and that my plan would be fine and all the billing would be correct.  I know what your'e thinking.  Of course it wasn't right. I was transferred to multiple agents, one even hung up on me.  Customer care said it was telesales' fault, telesales said it was customer care's fault, account services offer a bunch of apologies and $120 in credit, spread out over 12 months. 

I just want what was promised to me.  How is it that hard for print to do, especially for loyal customers?  I was lied to, hung up on, and ultimately handled by someone who could care less to help me with a half-hearted effort and condescending tone in every word she spoke.   I am left with paying sprint an amount i didn't initially agree to, poor connectivity, still cant get data connection at my home and customer service who's opening script when they answer the phone should be, "Thank you for calling sprint, would you like any lube for this call, it tends to ease the pain?"  

Sincerely, 

Frustrated Customer

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Unlimited Plus and Empty Promises

This is unfortunate to hear about. May I ask, were you an existing Sprint customer? The BYOD discount is only available for new customers, or existing customers adding a line.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I am and was a current sprint customer. I realize that I was lied to by one of your colleagues.

Are you still wanting Unlimited Plus for all 4 lines? With our newest Unlimited Plans, you can choose what plan is best for each member. We have Unlimited Premium, Plus, and Basic. You can review them all at www.sprint.com/unlimited. If you need to make any changes to the plan/s, please let me know.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I only want that plan if I can have it for the terms that I was promised.  So far, of the 5-6 individuals that I have spoken to about this, none have offered me more than apologies and excuses.  As a customer who has been deliberately lied to, I find that inexcusable.  

I have had consistent problems with my service.  Check my track record, I had a problem with someone sending me a magic box that i was supposedly not eligible for and I had to send it back.  My service is still terrible at home.  I have had multiple conversations, calls and emails with technicians working on my connection and data just to have them tell me, sorry just use your wifi connection while at home. 

In my experience, Sprint overcrowds its spectrum,  lies to its customers and expects customers to use wifi services to substitute for poor sprint service.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear from someone at sprint that I need to use my laptop to surf the web because my phone wont do it efficiently.  Sprint should release a public service announcement to all TMobile customers to just give them a heads up that their service will be declining soon.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

In my last call to sprint, I was told that my plan was being changed to an unlimited talk  text and data plan with hulu for $80 a month for all 4 of my lines.  Can someone please help me verify this? When I login to check I see different plans for different phones on my account.

Journeyman

@LouiePHSC wrote:

In my last call to sprint, I was told that my plan was being changed to an unlimited talk  text and data plan with hulu for $80 a month for all 4 of my lines.  Can someone please help me verify this? When I login to check I see different plans for different phones on my account.

@RedCruzr_Sprint

Can you help with the inquiry above? 

Wizard

I'd be happy to help you out. I'm going to private message you to get some account info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

The latest on this is that through PM I got a quote for the lowest priced unlimited plan for $140.  However, I was changed over to a $120 unlimited plan yesterday by someone else.  I was also told by Aaron in account services that he would be calling me back yesterday and never got a call back.   I am 8 days into this problem; still counting.  

Wizard

Good morning. What plan did they change you to? Did they change all 4 lines?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

They did change all four lines.  Previously, I had two lines on the unlimited freedom and 2 lines on the 55+.  Not sure why they did that but this is what happened.  I believe all are on the unlimited freedom plan. 

Wizard

I can double check for you, if you want me to.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.