cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock iPhone 6s

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlock iPhone 6s

I am not a Sprint customer but I purchased an iPhone 6s from a Sprint customer who told me the phone was unlocked. When I put in my AT&T SIM card it tells me the SIM is not supported.

I have called Sprint customer care multiple times and they have verified that the phone is eligible for unlock but won't process an unlock request without the original owner's account password. All the the Sprint FAQ and support pages state that all I need to provide is the original owner's account number or the full name on the account. I have provided the full name on the account but support is unwilling to submit the unlock request.

Please help!

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

I need iphone 6s unlock asap, too, accidentally washed mines in the washer yesterday, if someone can help, that would be great. I called Sprint for an unlock yesterday, I was told 24-72 hours

Highlighted

@chrisdaun, I'll be happy to help. I'm going to send you a private message to get some more info.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted

@ddarkone7, since you have an expected time frame, I'm going to assume that a ticket was already submitted for you. If you need me to check on it, please send me a private message.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.