cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock promise

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlock promise

I went in on 11-29-2018 and paid off my balance in an iPhone 7. Sprint informed me that it was unlocked and ready to use with another carrier.   On 12-25-2018 the agent stated the account was past due and the unlock couldn’t be completed. I implored your help and after speaking to a supervisor the agent said a one time only unlock request would be granted and that the phone would be unlocked between 24-72 hours. On 12-27-2018 Sprint customer care agent stated it would actually take 3-5 business days. On 12-30-2028 Sprint customer agent said that the account is past due and that they wouldn’t honor the previous unlock request. They gave out private information from my account to a person who was not given permission to access my account. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold until the close of the customer service department (2hours and 1min). I want my phone unlocked as it was promised originally on 11-29-2018. 

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Unlock promise

I’d be happy to help you with this. Will you please send me the IMEI of your phone in a private message?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Re: Unlock promise

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.