cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking iPhone 7+

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlocking iPhone 7+

I recently bought an IPhone 7+ from a reseller that used sprint with the phone. I use Verizon, and need my phone to be unlocked to transfer SIM Cards. The reseller no longer uses Spint, but only used it with the phone he sold me. How can I get my phone unlocked? Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Unlocking iPhone 7+

Good morning and thank you for your post today.

There are certain requirements a device has to meet before it can be unlocked:

•The device is SIM Unlock capable
•The device must be or have been active on the Sprint network for a minimum of 50 days
•Any associated Service Agreement (or any Minimum Service Term, where applicable), Installment Billing Agreement, or Lease Agreement has been fulfilled including, but not limited to, payment in full of any applicable: 1) early termination fees, 2) accelerated installment or lease payments, and/or 3) end-of-lease purchase options. Because leased devices are not owned by the user, the end of lease purchase option must be exercised and paid in full before the SIM unlock is completed.
•The associated account is in good standing
•The device has not been reported as lost or stolen, associated with fraudulent activity, or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.

Since you are not the original owner of the device, we can review its eligibility and further assist with the unlock if you have the original owner's full name or the account number.

If you would be able to provide with that information, feel free to send me a private message and I'll be happy to help. Just click on my name and then on the yellow 'Send a message' button. Remember to include the device's IMEI as well.

Visit the following links to learn more about our unlock policy:

Hints for Successful Unlocks

Sprint Unlock Policy
FAQs about Unlocking

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.