Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Eligibility Reset

Highlighted
Journeyman

Upgrade Eligibility Reset

> Bought Iphone 6s with upgrade on 7/30 from ONLINE sprint store (paid off lease on old iphone6 for $140)

> Returned Iphone 6s at Corporate Sprint Store on 8/4

> Today wanted to buy iPhone 7 with new 50% off deal but my upgrade has not come back yet.

I go to the online store, it says, buy device, eligible for upgrade. Buy device and pay off lease for $240. When I go into the sprint store they tell me I don't have an upgrade, but I used an upgrade to purchase my iphone 6s in the first place.

So the issue is, I want to purchase a new phone with my upgrade, but the online store is telling me I have to pay $240 to pay off a lease in order to upgrade. I have no idea where or for what the $240 is for.

Any help? thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Upgrade Eligibility Reset

Good morning nullreact! Thank you for contacting us. We would like to take a look into this. Check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.