cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded both devices on my plan and got charged $463 before I had a chance to return the old ones.

Journeyman

Upgraded both devices on my plan and got charged $463 before I had a chance to return the old ones.

Returned the old handsets because one of your representatives "assured" me 100% that I was getting almost $300 of it refunded once u got my old phones back. According to the tracking info u got my old handsets last Tuesday but I've yet to see or hear anything about reimbursement for the $463 that I was charged for upgrading and not turning on my devices yet since I was billed this on the same day I got the new phones so it's not like I really had much choice but to pay it or go into bad standings with u folks. Where is my money? I do t want to have to contact my bank and do a chargeback for the full $463 and mark it as fraud. Please advise ASAP
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Upgraded both devices on my plan and got charged $463 before I had a chance to return the old on

Hi Mlotedba, we hear your concern! I want to make sure this is resolved. Please respond to the private message I sent you, include your name, Sprint telephone number and security PIN. - Ina. Sprint Social Care.
Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Re: Upgraded both devices on my plan and got charged $463 before I had a chance to return the old on

Talk about being ina no trust business relationship good luck I had to go through the same no trust despite the years I've been with sprint and the money they have made from me just plain insulting. sprint get a clue you lose us the customers what will you do. Trust and appreciation learn to have it
Sprint Social Care

Good morning Mlotedba.

It is concerning to read this type of feedback. We would never want our customer to feel less than appreciated. give us a chance to review your account and make sure that the account has been credited for the returned devices. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.