cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very disappointed and unhappy. Strongly considering moving to VERIZON or elswhere.

Journeyman

Very disappointed and unhappy. Strongly considering moving to VERIZON or elswhere.

Regarding Order: 

On the evening of January 7th I order my Iphone7Plus Matte balck 32G online and requested a store pick from the Catonsville, MD store.

I showed up at the store the next day to collect my phone; waited in line and was told that 'our inventory is messed up call Sprint customer service".

I called Sprint customer service @ 1-888-211-4727  at 11:52am and spoke to a customer rep who understood my unhappiness regarding the time wasted; i could have had it delivered but instead ended up wasting my time; this problem could have been avoided if Sprint inventory was up-to-date.

I ended being transferred to somebody else after waiting 25minutes. And the person had no idea why I had been transferred; so I had to explain everything all over again. She was also apologetic and understood by unhappiness.

She transfers me to Sales who were going to cancel my order and re-order the phone to have it delivered home; I have a busy hospital job with no time to spend waiting in line at the Sprint store.

Again; more waiting and Sales were charging me the activation fee of ±$46 and could not waive it. At this stage I have been waiting a total of 1 HOUR on the phone trying to get this issue resolved- the lady hung up! The line is disconnected and I have no idea if the order has been cancelled.

I am annoyed and frustrated that there is no respect or consideration for the time that I have spent trying to rectify an issue NOT of my making and instead the line is disconnected and no one has the audacity to call me back.

I call again and demand to be transferred to a supervisor to make a complaint; hoping that someone would be sympathetic to my problem. Unfortunately not the case.

I am transferred to a supervisor Troy Lopez- who sounds defensive. When I say I am frustrated about the 'apologetic' representatives that I have spoken to multiple times and no one has been able to solve my issue- rudely snaps back. "What else do you want me to say to you then?"

I reply back; "That you will try your best to help resolve my problem!".

I explain for the 'nth' time regarding the circumstances of my call and complaining about customer services and how the lady in sales was not waiving my activation fee or was unable to and subsequently hung up and I got no call.

He says; "well I can waive it and get you to continue with your order or I could just deny waiving it " !!

I was flabbergasted! 

Really! After waiting an hour and 12 minutes; rather than a sympathetic tone of voice; I get a defiant, immature 'customer service' supervisor, in no way apologetic for the actions of his company. 

No offer to compensate me for the frustrating experience; either by way of apology or making the process of getting my phone easier.

I demand to get an apology from Sprint and Troy Lopez; for the appaling customer service, my time wasted. 

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Very disappointed and unhappy. Strongly considering moving to VERIZON or elswhere.

Hello fasaib12, we would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience with your order. We can submit a feedback regarding your recent experience and provide you with assistance. Can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message"

Lets talk!

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Re: Very disappointed and unhappy. Strongly considering moving to VERIZON or elswhere.

I never had issues until tonight! I wasted 3 hours of my time! I much rather be spending my time with my kids then dealing with a simple issue. Please read my post above. 

Sprint Social Care

Good morning phoenixMD.

First we would like to express our deepest regret for the inconvenience caused. please accept our apologies for the way you were treated. This situation is not ordinary and these incidents are not typical of us, we can submit a feedback for you, which will be emailed to the appropriate management team. I sent you a private message, please reply when you get a chance.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.