cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT THE FUDGE

Journeyman

WHAT THE FUDGE

So I upgraded mine and my husbands phones back in feb.2019. Today April 17 I receive a bill reminder for 1266$. I call customer service immediately!! They tell me I didn’t return the phones and have to pay about 600$ each phone. But how did I upgrade in store and not return phones? So anyway I get in contact with the store they said their is nothing on file of me returning the phones only me upgrading..... which makes no sense to me but ok so I call customer service again. They tell me an investigation will be opened. But how do you investigate something with no proof from the store? I’m being told not to worry by sprint but at this point I’m tempted to turn off service and leave to a new carrier because I’m not paying for a mistake sprint made somewhere. Idk about you but I don’t have 1266$ laying around for a phone bill 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: WHAT THE FUDGE

Hi _DesireMarie_! Can you send us a Private Message so we can look into this for you?

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.