cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST COMPANY IVE HAD SERVICE WITH

Journeyman

WORST COMPANY IVE HAD SERVICE WITH

I've been having problems with Sprint for a while but my most recent issue is when another iPhone got stolen while I was robbed and kidnapped. As soon as I could get to a phone I called Sprint to inform them the phone was stolen cancel the line. The employee I spoke to informed me that the line would be on seasonal standby and I asked what will my bull be August 4th 2018. She informed me the bill would be $8.00 and some change. Come August 4th I was charged $104. I reported the charge to be fraud and got back $94. I called the manager this time gave him my interaction # and explained that I was misinformed. He said that I owe that 104 because the billing cycle was from the 12th to the 12th. So I asked THE MANAGER ok since that will be my last bill of usage since the phone is STOLEN THEN, what will my bill be on September 4th. HE SAID THE BILL WILL BE $30 FOR THE PHONE LEASE AND INSURANCE ON THE PHONE. now why would I pay insurance on a phone I don't have in my possession? But whatever. So come September 4th my bill is $120!!!!!!!! With no explanation. Now I have not paid and I'm sure late fees have been added. I feel like I'm being scammed by Sprint time and time again. And multiple Sprint employees are MISINFORMED. I Need assistance now before my credit is messed up because of your employees lack of integrity 

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: WORST COMPANY IVE HAD SERVICE WITH

since the phone had insurance on it...

why did they switch it to seasonal stand by? it should have just been reported as stolen..

since it has insurance on it you can get a replacement device via them for a deductible and be back up and going.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Re: WORST COMPANY IVE HAD SERVICE WITH

Wow, I'm glad you're ok. Like Fireguy said, the phone should've been reported as stolen and you can get a replacement phone through Sprint Complete (equipment protection). As long as you have it. I would be happy to look into this for you. I'm going to send you a private message, to get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.