cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can i do if the store salesperson sell me a fake BOGO ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

What can i do if the store salesperson sell me a fake BOGO ?

In augost 2016 I changed from T-mobile to Sprint. The sales person in the store offerred me a BOGO PROMOTION. I accepted the deal. He committed the "mistake" on sell me the promotion with two iPhone 6s+ that were not included in the promotion. In the promotion were included just iPhone 6s.  After that I have never received the credits for the BOGO. I have been calling sprint each month (around 8 months) to claim for my credits. They said that i have to resolve the issue with the store. The store has not resolve the problem until this moment. I have been following the issue with the store too and I didn't have receive a final resolution. I decided to unpaid my bill until the problem will be fixed but at the same time i don want to affect my credit.

The store is located in:
900 S Miami Ave #142, Miami, FL 33130

The sales person's name is Ariel  Gutierrez.

Please, I don't know what can I do. Help me please.

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care

Re: What can i do if the store salesperson sell me a fake BOGO ?

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have gone thru. Allow us to take a look into this. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: What can i do if the store salesperson sell me a fake BOGO ?

Hi, Jeffrey

I sent you a private message with the information requested, Please help me to fix this because I have a past due bill and I don't want to affect my credit and payments with the company. I'll apprecciate your assistance. Regards

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.