cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to Sprint Customer Service?

Highlighted
Journeyman

What happened to Sprint Customer Service?

I am on the Apple iPhone forever plan.  I purchased a new iphone and when I got home I relieled I had the old phone.  I called Sprint Customer Services and they said you have to take it back to the store you got the new phone from.  So then I made a trip back to the store and they said that they werent set up to send things back yet and I needed to call Sprint they would send out a returns kit.  So I called again and was told no take it to the store.  After I talked with a Manager they apologized and said that they were sorry and they would send out a return kit.  A couple weeks went buy and I got no return kit.  So.... I called again.  After 45 mins on the phone finally got another Manger.  They looked into it and said it wasnt set up correctly and that another would be sent.  I then asked when I woud be credited for the charges of having two phones but could only use one.  They said as soon as it is recieved they will credit my account.  I got return and sent phone right back.  I followed tracking info and called the day after they recieved it.  I asked for the credit for my account and they said oh we dont work that way.  We have to inspect phone then send report and then another department refunds it will take one to two months to see it.  I have now been following up and they tried to tell me they already credited it.  I asked what bill and they say hold on.  Then they say sorry it will refund soon.  I am not taking that as an answer anymore.  They have gotten me to someone who claimed to be a manager but in talking they said let me get you to a manager.  "What the heck" Sprint has gone so far down hill.  I have been with sprint forever but am willing to pay a little more for a better experience.  I am still on phone right now over two hours they just keep telling me to hold on it will only be another min.  I have wasted so much time (time is money)  on this issue.  I have been lied to, given attitude, and completly disrespected.  The first good oppurtunity I will be jumping ship!  I have heard several other long term Sprint people say that Sprint only cares about getting new people under phone contracts and everyone else doesnt matter.  I completley see that! 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm a new sprint customer, still waiting for my kit to return my phones. So far ,not won over by their customer service. If this persists I would think be staying with them long.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I totally agree with you , we HAD sprint for years paid on time and each and every time we go in for upgrades we had issues. The stores work off commission , Sandra the sales clerk in Chino said we didnt have insurance when we did. She talked up into adding 2 lines which we didnt need. We were told  if we were new costomers we would get better rates.  The fact that we had been with Sprint for over 15 years meant nothing. Oh wait we has too lose our phone numbers only to get  recylced numbers ( OH yeah with texts that come with them not fun at all  )  We called the 1-800 number only to hear,  "No you didnt have to lose your numbers , take them back and return it to the store."  which we did only to get a restock fee of $75. Plus they still wouldnt give us our numbers back.  The store and the people working for sprint at the 1800 number act like two completly different companies, like divorce parents that are bitter and talk Crap about the other. Then they wouldnt unlock my phone, no issues nothing owed, just BS games by Sprint. No thank you , sprint not one dime more.. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.