cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When the payment arrangement makes no sense

Highlighted
Journeyman

When the payment arrangement makes no sense

When making payment arrangements, many times the agents advise you how to do it if you can't complete by the date because you need a few more days to pay. That is what happened with me. I have a past due balance of $125 that is due tomorrow. I asked for it to be canceled and I would make a payment of 300 next week which would include the current charges but that wasn't possible. The agent overseas asked that I pay half of the $125 in order to set the arrangement up for next week to which I told her I could not. Then asked if I could put 25% of almost $350 down. I am wondering where is the logic? If I don't have the $75, what make you think I have more? There is a big disconnect with these agents because they don't understand. I've had balances well over $125 and have been more than 30 days delinquent, but was able to make arrangements. I just completed paying over $800 in 3 to 4 weeks and have been with Sprint for over 10 years. I miss the times when I dealt with a real person who understood what I explained. So I will get disconnected for $125 that couldn't be extended for 5 days, yet I had service owing $400 plus?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.