Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I get my $100 VISA cards

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

When will I get my $100 VISA cards

I transferred 4 lines to Sprint in September 2018,  so I should be getting  the $100 VISA card for each line as part of the promotion that was offered at that time.  

When will they be mailed to me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

*tips hat* no worries. a moderator has moved it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
GrandMaster

agents do not come into this area. this is for off topic posts only. i will mark your thread to be moved to a better area so an agent can assist you.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Thanks

Highlighted

*tips hat* no worries. a moderator has moved it.

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.