cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would pay triple to go back to Verizon!

Journeyman

Would pay triple to go back to Verizon!

My wife and I had been with Verizon since the beginning but we're sick of paying so much. Sprint offered to cut our bill in 1/2 and give us brand new phones for "1% less service"... I should have known it was too good to be true! I am very rarely on 4G and more often than not on roaming! I travel throughout NY on a daily basis for work and it is the same nearly everywhere I go! I am so frustrated and am pretty sure I'm just stuck waiting out the rest of this contract... at which point I will be sprinting back to Verizon and don't care if I have to twice what I was before just to get decent coverage again!

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Would pay triple to go back to Verizon!

michaelashton14

This is extremely concerning and absolutely not the impression we want our most valuable members to have about us. We'd like to have the chance to improve your experience with us.

Allow us the opportunity to take a closer look into this, you mentioned that this happens everywhere you go, is this affecting your wife's phone as well? What's the make or model of your phone? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Please let us know, we're more than willing to provide you all the support you need.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.