cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chat not working, want to upgrade phone

Journeyman

chat not working, want to upgrade phone

Trying to upgrade my phone. If I dont sign in and I select the i phone 7 it shows and option of payment of $299 with a 24 mo. contract. If I sign in that option is gone. I was told in store that I could purchase this way and now its not allowing me to do so online. What gives? The chat doesnt work so I am posting here. Id like this to be honored or im jumping ship.

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: chat not working, want to upgrade phone

@shovancj

While I cannot answer your question regarding pricing and terms, I can direct you to the chat portal to see if that helps.  Navigate to www.sprint.com/chat, and you should see a LIVE CHAT button under "personal."  If it is not available, it' likely that Care has multiple chats in queue or is offline. At this time, it should be online.  I was able to see the link when I navigated to the website.  If it doesn't show for you, try refreshing your browser window. 

chat.png

I hope you decide to stay with Sprint, we'd hate to lose you! 

Troy Glidden

Service and Repair Process Improvement Manager
Portland, OR area

Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/troyglidden 

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. 

Journeyman

Thanks for the link. Filled out the information for someone to get back to me. Its been sitting like this for 10 min. Is this normal?

Sprint Product Ambassador

It can take a while sometimes depending on volume of chats.

Don't close the pop-up or you will lose your place in line. If it goes on for too long you might try starting over though.

Troy Glidden

Service and Repair Process Improvement Manager
Portland, OR area

Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/troyglidden 

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. 

Journeyman

In the same boat. No chat option that I can see. Nothing under personal, and clicking on the 'chat now' under sales takes me to the main page to buy a phone. Pics attached. Please help Smiley Sad

2.JPG1.JPG

Sprint Social Care

Hey there! have you tried using another browser? If you are still having issues, we can assist you here. Send me a private message by clicking on my name and then select “send a message".

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.