Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaint

Highlighted
Journeyman

complaint

I am looking for a contact person email and/or phone concerning a billing complaint with my account and a leased product....I have chatted for 42 minutes then told to call 888# that I was on the phone one hour and 47 min and transferred to a total 5 people and then ended up at a cancelation department that was ready to cancel my services with you ...a customer for 20plus years with 6 lines.....and getting receiving the WORST service I have ever had ….over $120.00 error the sprint associate was apparently in correct about from 3 moths ago.....

The best line of the night from Leslie at the cancelation department: " I would love to help you because I see you have been such a loyal customer....can I meet you in the middle ??  that is best I can do unless you can give me a name, reference "  

PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I GO CRAZY 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: complaint

I'm happy to review the notes on the account to find out what's going on. I'm assuming from your other post, that this is pertaining to your end of lease options?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

end of lease was what prompted the phone call 

misquoting prices on change of plan when they chg my plan 

lack of customer service with 5 people on the phone 

main areas of concern yes 

Highlighted
Wizard

Howdy melissacommunit. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.