cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

corporate contact info? Need to file complaint

Highlighted
Journeyman

corporate contact info? Need to file complaint

The sprintcares@sprint.com email no longer works for complaints.  I would like to speak to a manager in corporate (not a supervisor at the call centers).

Long story short, I upgraded to an applie iphone SE in March through Apple.  It was $0, a one-time upgrade fee, and no subsidized fees from Sprint, nor would there be any other changes or charges.

Sprint keeps trying to charge me subsidized phone fees every month.  I have documentation in front of me that shows that this should not be charged to me as I went through Apple, not sprint.  Deceptive and false advertising at its finest!

Anyway, I have called Sprint Customer care, and have sent facebook messages.  I keep getting different answers from everyone I talk to. After messaging on facebook, the reps from the call centers are calling me.

What I really need is a manager- preferably someone at corporate.  I am done dealing with the Sprint call centers, and also the overseas phone reps with accents I cannot even understand.  Sometimes a written complaint is better.

Can anyone help?  I have been a loyal customer for years and what has happened to me has really left a bad taste in my mouth.  I can provide more detailed info and documentation as well.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: corporate contact info? Need to file complaint

fearnva, Hello! Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention, this is not the experience we would like you to have. I will be more than glad to help. I've sent you a private message, please respond as soon as you have an available time.

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.