cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone8 Ordered and Lied To - STILL PHONELESS!

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone8 Ordered and Lied To - STILL PHONELESS!

How is Sprint in business with such HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE?

I ordered an iPhone 8 on October 13 and the person i spoke to said it would be here in 2 business days. Well, 2 business days later i call to check in on the order and was told that the order is "still pending." I was told i was sent an email that explained an action that further had to be taken in order to process the order.

1) I was never told i would receive an email or there is an additional step required

2) When i asked the rep, please advise the email address that it was sent to, the rep sent the email to the WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS

On October 17, i spent over 1 hour talking to 4 different people explaining the issue. Again, i was PROMISED and TOLD that i would receive the phone the next day (Today, OCT 18th). When i was confirming the information, the rep again read the wrong email address.

I finally received the contract part and did what i had to do. Today, i called to double check my order, and the order still says pending! I have the entire chat log where now the rep is telling me i have to wait about 2 weeks for my order??? How was i told 2 business days, to overnight i will have my phone, to 2 weeks?

I have wasted 2 days off work and still have no phone. I am appalled this is how Sprint handles business??? I have the persons name i spoke to with the "Phone Log Number" as well. Everything should be documented, however, Sprint cannot do anything?

I have been with Spring for quite some years and am actually looking to cancel because of this horrible customer service where they tell you one thing but it is not the truth. I figured before ranting on Twitter, that i should come here and see what can be done, but something needs to be done for lying to a customer about when they will receive property and that is certainly not the case. 

I dont understand how 

• I was never told i would need to complete another step
  • I would receive an email that has to be completed
  • I was told i would have the phone in 2 business days
  • How Sprint emails something to the wrong address
  • I call again and am PROMISED that i will get my phone today and still dont have it
  • I talk to an agent to confirm, and now the phone is 2 weeks out?

WHY IS THIS MY PROBLEM? THIS IS SPRINTS PROBLEM<!!!

3 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: iPhone8 Ordered and Lied To - STILL PHONELESS!

did you go back into your account to confirm your email address in there is correct and if its not fix it?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Yup - email is and has been corrected twice.

Sprint Social Care

SK722,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I will need to access the account to further investigate this issue. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.  

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.