Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 No Service Issue

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 No Service Issue

iPhone 6 activated but 1 bar and then no service

The problem is that it keep saying "no service". If restarted or sim ejected and reinserted there is Sprint service (1 bar) for about 5 seconds before it goes back to "no service" again. Tried ##25327#, ##873283#, tried Sprint store different sim, resetting network, etc. but it didn't solve the problem....

Customer representatives are of no use and they keep on transferring my call from one department to another.  I spent a lot time already with this issue. Event went to sprint store, and they said they cannot issue a sim because I'm on a special plan BYOD 1 year free unlimited. **bleep** .

However, my iphone 6s is working on the same account (different number).

Is switching back to my original carrier is the only option ???

So frustrated with the Sprint customer service. 

13 REPLIES 13
GrandMaster

Re: iphone 6 No Service Issue

are there two iphone 6's on the same account or you switched that one over to another line to try and test it? and are there any other Sprint phones around you? and are they seeing the same thing or no? and is this affecting data, calls or both?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

one is iphone 6s and another one is iphone 6. Both the lines are on the same account. I activated both at the same time. The iPhone 6s is working but the other isn't.

It just says "No service", so i cant do anything on the phone.

GrandMaster

so you are unable to make calls and use data or you can do one of those just not the other?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

if you can not do either then it sounds like an issue with either how the phone was added into their database or how it was added to your account...it isnt network related since the other iphone is working just fine.

Journeyman

I cannot do any of those tasks. No data/calls/texts. They said both the phones are added to my account and activated. Yet, no one seems to have any idea on why it's not working.

GrandMaster

they either need to perform a refresh on the Sprint side of your account OR they need to remove the device that isnt working correctly and re add it back. if it were just something simple like a sim card then you would be able to make and receive calls/texts but not use LTE..so that isnt it.

Wizard

Hey there. Let's go into a private message so I can get the IMEI of the phone and do some research.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

I'm having this exact same issue Penguin_Sprint with iPhone 6. Could you help me too? 

Thanks,

Tushar

Wizard

I'd be happy to help you @txv2. I'll send you a private message.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

Any update on my issue?

Journeyman

I have the same issue where the phone was activated and the sprint logo disappear after a while and then "no service" is shown.

Can someone help?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.