cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

never got the prepaid card for adding new lines ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

never got the prepaid card for adding new lines ?

I have added new lines to my account its been months and no prepaid card was ever received.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: never got the prepaid card for adding new lines ?

That's not good David. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. Which promotion did you take advantage of? When was the line added? How much was the prepaid card suppose to be? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

from the best I can remember it said get 100 prepaid for every new line or device that you add. since that time I had added the sprint drive and I new line and 2 upgrades new devices. I was told it takes several months before I would receive the prepaid cards however I have called customer service several times and I keep being told the same thing.  I should receive them in the mail. except yesturday i was told something about Elect in email.  but I have got nothing either way. 

Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for all the info. I'd like to take a deeper look into this for you. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.