ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

okay for Sprint to not fulfill their contractual obligations?!?

Highlighted
Journeyman

okay for Sprint to not fulfill their contractual obligations?!?

I signed a contract with Sprint in November of 2017 for 2 lines of service. I have been a loyal Sprint customer for over 10 years with no problems. Ever since I resigned the contract, both of my lines have had nothing but connection issues (dropped calls, missed calls that have never come through, missing text messages, data not working even if on wi-fi, etc), hidden fees (random subsidized charges each month that cannot be explained) that I never agreed to and was never explained to me when I signed a 2 year agreement, lies (told etf cannot ever be waived, cannot unlock my old phone, "callbacks" from Sprint that never happen, my corporate discount code never being applied even after asking 3 different customer service reps, etc).  I have brought all the issues to Sprint's attention numerous times and they tell me the same thing, that the tower is showing good connectivity and they will reset the signal, which does nothing for my poor service and that the subsidized charges each month are not at Sprint's discretion; they just happen and cannot be refunded or changed. After numerous attempts to have Sprint contact me, they have not reached out at all which makes their "callback" request useless. I asked them to dissolve my contacts with them due to continuously poor service, hidden fees, lies, etc. and they have stated that I would have to pay an early termination fee. I should not have to pay an early termination fee when Sprint is not meeting their obligations of the contract. It makes no sense that I would have to pay Sprint for subpar service, and on top of that, be stuck with their subpar service and horrid customer service for another 14 months. This is unfair and unjust especially when they are not meeting their contractual obligations while I am.

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: okay for Sprint to not fulfill their contractual obligations?!?

Wow, there's a lot going on here. I understand, why you would be frustrated. I'd like to look into this for you. I'm going to send you a private message now.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.