cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help me

Journeyman

please help me

Hello, I am a Chinese user. I bought a second-hand Apple x phone. At first I didn't know that it was a lock machine owned by sprint, but it was late. If I knew about this mobile phone at the beginning, I wouldn't buy it. At that time, the merchant only said that it was a US version, not a lock machine. However, I believe it, but now I know that this is a lock machine, I hope you can help me. thank you. And to ensure that you will not buy or even touch the lock machine in the future.

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: please help me

Hello there qq768476848! Thank you for coming to visit us here in Community. The thing about buying phone from a third party, is that you are always taking a chance. We can look into the phone by verifying the IMEI number. I will send you a private message requesting the number. 

Here is a link, where you can find all the details about unlocking  Sprint phone:

SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Journeyman

Hello, you really shouldn’t take the risk of buying. No such thing will happen in the future. I can't get in the page you just gave me. Because it is really troublesome to use vpn in China. I hope you can help me further? Thank you for your reply.
Journeyman

Hello, you really shouldn’t take the risk of buying. No such thing will happen in the future. I can't get in the page you just gave me. Because it is really troublesome to use vpn in China. I hope you can help me further? Thank you for your reply.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I understand that VPN can be difficult, but  you will have to join me in Private Message.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.