cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint cancelled my order and will not let me reorder for the same price.

Journeyman

sprint cancelled my order and will not let me reorder for the same price.

Sprint cancelled my order because they say "it couldn't be verified because they thought it was fraudulent." So I contacted customer to have my order verified and they told my I could not apply the discount because the offer has ended and they wanted me to pay full price. They said it was my fault because I was supposed to verify my order and I never got any indication to do so. I have been talking to customer service for over 4 hours and many times they just try to sell me other phones without trying to help me. Extremely frustrating especially being blamed for the problem. here is a screenshot of the confirmation email. Notice nothing about verification:

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: sprint cancelled my order and will not let me reorder for the same price.

We typically reach out via email if we have to verify something in the order, and it can happen for several reasons. If you never got that email, you might want to check your Spam filters, Sprint email can get routed there because big providers like GMail use Spam filters that 'learn', meaning if one person marks a Sprint email as Spam, the system thinks every email to every single person could be Spam.

I know you missed the deal this time around, which sucks but the good news is that we update our promotions regularly. I would try checking Sprint.com or your My Sprint Mobile app periodically to see if we've added something you're interested in.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.