cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the best reward loyalty would to actually provide decent phone support when needed

Journeyman

the best reward loyalty would to actually provide decent phone support when needed

I DREAD having to call Sprint- I will tolerate really crappy service for as long as possible in order to avoid having to have an interaction with the so-called 'support' team........ it is DREADFUL to call Sprint....the last 2 days, I spent more than 5 hours, multiple calls to 'support' - multiple hangups from the person taking the call who did not want to transfer me to a supervisor after long periods of getting nowhere......people claming to BE supervisors until they eventually admitted they lied.....two people who told me that Sprint does not HAVE any supervisors who will speak to customers.....I was starting to believe that one......eventually I got a supervisor......who listened to the problem, and then transfered me to someone who barely spoke English and read from a script having NOTHING to do with my problem..........I gave up.........I now have a calendar app counting down the days until my contract is close enough to the end that I can walk away......after many many years, I just can't stand it anymore -- 

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care

Re: the best reward loyalty would to actually provide decent phone support when needed

mm1234zzz, We strive to provide our customers with the best experience possible. This is very concerning to us. Please allow us the opportunity to gain the trust in our company. Can you please send us a private message with more details of the issue you're experiencing? Just click on my name and then select "send a message".

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

Re: the best reward loyalty would to actually provide decent phone support when needed

i can agree with this. i tend to avoid calling in like its the plague..any issues i run into that i can not figure out on my own i jump into here to get it taken care of or answered. much easier and less issues
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.