Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what happened to sprints marginal customer service

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

what happened to sprints marginal customer service

Send smart I've had an issues my bill being overcharged I found out I was being church for accessory said worn even mine I didn't charge for them for year I am a dream customer I don't look at my bill I have logged 60 hours trying to get Sprint to handle their and as this they take 0 accountability 0 responsibility 0 attempt to fix it and if I have to listen to that guy say one more time you've read we see you've made many calls and all our representatives are going to give you the same  Answer false. I haven't got the same answer from 1  representative I can't tell you II was told to day I was unreliable a 10 year customer is in no way shape or form unreliable you don't get to be a 10 year customer by being  Unreliable they're acting as if this merger has already gone through and they're the only game in town I promise you when this is straightened out I am taking my 5 lines from Sprint and I'm going .I've have it instead of taking money and time away from Sprint by doing more advertising buying more krapp why don't they take care of their existing loyal customers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: what happened to sprints marginal customer service

Charges for things you don't have is terrible. Let's get this fixed for you. I will send you a private message to get some more information.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

im exhausted and defeated and about to get fired . this has been going on since march. here is the info you requested . but  being told i was unreliable thats nuts I've been a customer with sprint for ten years you don't build a business relationship for ten years by being "unreliable. . you know what i just can't do this anymore . i can't type one more word or be on hold for 1 more minute while sprint figures out how to deflect responsibility to me . today i clocked an hour in with sprint making the grand total over 70 clocked hours.....are you kidding me ?  sprint actions have now effected my bank account. but I'm unreliable. should you want to discuss this you will have to call me at 

work my phone is shut ff way to go sprint

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey, you're not posting in private. I sent you a private message yesterday. You will need to respond to the private message. Look for the little envelope at the top of the page to the right, and then click on the subject line of my message.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

HEY I REALIZED THAT AND STATED IT IN MY PRIVATE MESSAGE
Journeyman

I've now been on hold for 3 hours go sprint

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.