cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been Lied To All Day. New Customer No Phone Tomorrow!

Journeyman

They lie they lie they lie! No one know when my phone will be in. Ordered at 10:24am i have been on the phone for 4 hours today and everyone lied but the last team i spoke to and i still don't have a status as to when my phone will be in! its on back order but it doesn't say it online. Public Safety Official here and not going to have a phone to be reached at. The city is taking all city phones! but oh Sprint doesn't care. I am so angry. I am just beside myself that i spent so much energy. No one offered a credit or anything the first. Just don't care. So sad! My first day with Sprint and this is my experience! They should have payed me for the 4 hours i spent on the phone with them. I did all their work for them today and still got nothing. Now I have to wait to receive a phone that they don't know when it will be available!

Their ignorant duplicity offends me! Very Disappointed!

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Been Lied To All Day. New Customer No Phone Tomorrow!

@drgreggibson  I'm so sorry that your relationship with us has started out negatively.  I understand that you've escalated this issue through another means. If it doesn't get resolved that way, will you please let us know? We'll reach out to the folks handling the complaint at that point.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat